What is a Pipe cleaning brush?
A pipe cleaning brush is a brush specifically designed to clean out pipes and other long hollow pipelines.
How do they work?
With applied pressure and motion, the bristles of the brush interact with the inside of a pipe or fitting with the intention of clearing out any debris or foreign substances.
Features and benefits:
- Removes burrs and cleans impurities (useful after soldering)
- Cost effective tools
- Handy to store away or move (can be attached to keyrings)
- Fit different diameters of pipes
- After soldering
- Cleaning light surfaces to remove oxidation or rust
- In your home for cleaning pipes
- For your business or work